- Inability to think or act constructively with the end result being that every activity results in wasting time (mental paralysis is what I would call it)
- Students spending lot of time in their education still not able to read anything constructively and unable to score.
- Those working spending enormous amount of time to do the simplest of tasks
- Facing too many hurdles due to every task taking too much time to accomplish. Lord of Time is unhappy and hence every mole becomes a mountain. eg. If you are doing grocery shopping - some item on the list is unavailable and you end up visiting 4 stores on different part of the town and what should be done in 2 hours takes 6 hours.
The vahana (vehicle) of Lord Kaala Bhairava is the dog. Feeding and taking care of dogs is another way of showing our devotion to Lord Kaala Bhairava.
I came across another version of Kaala Bhairava Gayathri Mantra:
Sula Hastaya Dhimahi
Tanno Kala Bhairavaya Prachodayat
Summary of meaning:One with the dog and flag, I think about you holding the trident! Come and enlighten me!
- Om Hraam Hreem Hroom Hrime Hroum Ksham Kshetrapaalaaya Kaala Bhairavaaya Namaha
Praying to Kaala Bhairava Forms
- Asidanga Bhairava: Gives creative ability
- Guru Bhairava: Divine educator
- Chanda Bhairava: Gives incredible energy, cuts competition and rivals
- Kroda Bhairava: Gives you the power to take massive action
- Unmatta Bhairava: Controls negative ego and harmful self talk
- Kapala Bhairava: Ends all unrewarding work and action
- Bhishana Bhairava: Obliterates evil spirits and negativity
- Samhara Bhairava: Complete dissolution of old negative karmas
There is also the benevolent form called Swarna Aakarshana Bhairava (Golden Attracting Bhairava) who will bring gold from heaven instantly.
The Swarna akarshana Bhairavar has red complexion and clothed in golden dress. He has moon in his head. He has four hands. In one of the hands he carries a golden vessel. He gives wealth and prosperity.